Talos F200X Field Emission S/TEM
The Talos F200X 200keV field emission scanning/transmission electron microscope is a versatile instrument for characterization of various materials. The X-FEG high-brightness electron source delivers high total current—up to five times the beam current of a standard Schottky FEG—while the integrated EDS system with four silicon drift detectors (SDDs) offers mapping capabilities of up to 105 spectra/s.
Different capabilities of TEM:
- Electron diffraction (SAED, CBED)
- Conventional transmission electron microscopy (characterization of defects in crystals)
- High-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM, point resolution 0.12 nm)
- High-angle annular dark field scanning transmission electron microscopy (HAADF-STEM, 0.19 nm lateral resolution)
- Energy dispersive X-ray analysis