ADAPTSM members have access to world-class expertise, breakthrough technologies and cutting-edge research across the AM process chain. Our members realize a tangible return on investment through:
- Early access to leading additive manufacturing research at Mines
- Monthly ADAPT@MinesEvents- including journal club, networking, speakers, etc.
- Student recruiting opportunities
- Membership discount on professional development short course
- Co-funding of Mines student projects
- Proposal teaming opportunities
- Industrial advisory council membership to shape future research direction and membership benefits
“We see value in research collaboration, especially in … data management and high-throughput characterization techniques.”
— Member Quote
As an ADAPT member, you have access to our quarterly members meetings where you can find out about recent advancements at ADAPT and within the AM industry, become educated in all aspects of AM and network with others working in the AM space. Members can access the members-only area of this website, which contains past meeting minutes and presentations. Additionally, we will associate your company logo with ADAPT.
Members can also engage ADAPT in individual research agreements tailored to solve a specific problem or to develop a new concept.
Contact ADAPT today for more details on our current membership rates for small and large companies or for a copy of our membership agreement. Colorado businesses receive a 15% discount on ADAPT membership.
Interested but want to learn more?
Join us as a guest in person or virtually for one of our quarterly members meetings. Email us for a copy of our non-disclosure agreement and a schedule of upcoming meetings.